Send me your experience

Mail me your Experience with God & Goddess
My Dear Friends Visitors and Bhakta Ji If you have your good experience with your favorite God & Goddess please mail me on krishna.shivabhakti@gmail.com with your full Story, Name & Address. We will display that Story on our website with your Name and Address.

Do You Like Our Blog ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mata Annapurna

Mata Annapurna

Mata Annapurna
is the goddess of Food and Kitchen. People say that mata annapurna have this empowered to supply unlimited food for the unlimited amount of people. This hindu goddess mata Annapurna is an incarnation of Hindu Goddess Parvati who is the wife of Hindu Lord Shiva. In the indian temple art often depicts Lord Shiva with his beggin bowl, and also asking to annapurna to provide unlimited food that people can get energy and achieve the knowledge and enlightenment.

Mata Annapurna is also the symbol of divine aspect of nourishing care. Cook worship this goddess to give good taste in food and enjoy people very much. People believe that if we cook the food by holiness then mata annapurna will help us to make our food tasty and energy full.


Annapurna Feeds Shiva


Annapoorna Wallpaper



Annapoorna Mata Photo


Annapoorna Devi Wallpaper


Annapoorna Devi Photo


Annapoorna Devi

1 comment:

Nageshwar TEMPLE Kund Malkapur said...

hello!
My Name is krutika ..I m a s/w Engg.
I like this site very much..good collections of hindu's God...keep it up...
I m the trust of Nageshwar Temple kund at maharashtra india...
join me at facebook.

Search from here

You may also like it

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort